Saturday, March 8, 2014

Welcome to the beginning of Aqueduct Brewing A Journey to Nano Brewing.

Hello and welcome to one families journey to open a Nano Brewery and Tasting room. My goal is to enlighten those who are thinking of taking the very giant leap into the massive vat of craft brewing for profit.  There are many pitfalls and road blocks as I have learned to this point and I am sure many more will come along the way. My greatest hope is to help guide you on your journey so the pitfalls are easier to navigate and the obstacles become more like bumps than sink holes.

So if you have questions feel free to offer them up.

If you have anything to add please share. Our goal is to make it easier for those that come after us to get to their goal without missing the steps we did or going down the wrong path.

My name is Robert please feel free to communicate.



CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment